How to spend time while not going on a school trip


 How to spend time while not going on a school trip:

So hello everyone, my name is Harrun and I wrote this blog to tell about what all I did on that day when didn't go to school trip to science museum.

I woke up at 9:30 AM at that day, I started my day by frshing up and then having breakfast, later I started thinking what all I should do, then at first I decided to play a very popular multiplayer game based on World War 2 known as "War Thunder".





I played war thunder for about 1.5 hours to 2 hours.Then I checked my WhatsApp, Instagram messages then had my lunch.After having lunch I watched YouTube, I usually watch model custom rc planes videos, war thunder videos, Chess videos.Dhruv rathee, Gaurav Thakur, Nitish Rajput videos, these 3 youtubers helps me to know about current situation of our country.After watching YouTube I had some rest.Then at 4:00PM I went for my tution.

That's how I spended my time while not going on a school trip.


Thanks for reading!

~Harrun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Framed memories:Unlocking the past